Take the first step towards a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience. Purchase your tickets to the Van Wezel hassle-free at our Box Office and online.
The journey to an unforgettable entertainment experience starts with the Box Office. At the Van Wezel, we do our best to ensure the process of buying tickets is as straight forward and convenient as possible. Whether it's over the phone, in person, or online 24 hours a day, you can count on the Van Wezel Box Office for a professional and informative exchange.
Still looking for answers? Maybe one of our FAQs can help.
How Do I Purchase Tickets Online?
Tickets for season performances can be purchased with convenient 24-hour at-home ticketing. Simply choose a show in the Event Calendar section and click "Buy Tickets."
How Do I Purchase Tickets at the Box Office?
The box office is available for purchases, in-person or over the phone, on weekdays between the hours of 10am and 6pm. Longer operating hours, plus Sunday sales, are available on the day of a show. The box office remains open through the intermission during all hall-sponsored performances.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash and local checks are accepted. A service charge is added to each order.
Call us at (941) 953-3368 or toll-free (800) 826-9303.
Where Can I Purchase Gift Certificates?
Gift Certificates to all hall-sponsored events are available in any denomination. Visit the Van Wezel box office or call us at (941) 953-3368, or Toll-Free (800) 826-9303. You can also purchase them online.
Can I Donate My Unused Tickets?
Patrons unable to use tickets to a Van Wezel-sponsored performance may donate them through the box office. Proceeds support the Van Wezel's Education and Outreach programs, which last year served over 36,000 students in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte and DeSoto counties.
What About Secondhand (Scalped) Tickets?
Always buy your tickets directly from the Van Wezel box office or from your licensed group/travel leader. There are many reasons to avoid buying from a secondhand ticket broker or scalper:
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine.
- You will always pay more than face value.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets.
- We cannot contact you with information about show cancellations, time changes, road closures / traffic updates, upcoming shows or other useful pieces of information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it more difficult for true fans to see their favorite performers without paying a premium charge.
- None of the additional money goes to the performers or to the Van Wezel.