- Tues, Jan 7 at 7:30PM Tuesday, January 7 at 7:30PM Buy Now
- Wed, Jan 8 at 7:30PM Wednesday, January 8 at 7:30PM Buy Now
- Thu, Jan 9 at 7:30PM Thursday, January 9 at 7:30PM Buy Now
- Fri, Jan 10 at 7:30PM Friday, January 10 at 7:30PM Buy Now
- Sat, Jan 11 at 2PM Saturday, January 11 at 2PM Buy Now
- Sat, Jan 11 at 7:30PM Saturday, January 11 at 7:30PM Buy Now
- Sun, Jan 12 at 1PM Sunday, January 12 at 1PM Buy Now
- Sun, Jan 12 at 6:30PM Sunday, January 12 at 6:30PM Buy Now
This outrageous musical comedy follows the misadventures of a mismatched pair of missionaries, sent halfway across the world to spread the Good Word. Now with standing room only productions in London, on Broadway, and across North America, THE BOOK OF MORMON has truly become an international sensation. Contains explicit language.
Join our eClub?
Get the latest news and exclusive insider discounts
The Book of Mormon Showtimes
- Tuesday, January 7 at 7:30PM Buy Now Reservations Available
- Wednesday, January 8 at 7:30PM Buy Now Reservations Available
- Thursday, January 9 at 7:30PM Buy Now Reservations Available
- Friday, January 10 at 7:30PM Buy Now Reservations Available
- Saturday, January 11 at 2PM Buy Now Reservations Unavailable
- Saturday, January 11 at 7:30PM Buy Now Reservations Available
- Sunday, January 12 at 1PM Buy Now Reservations Unavailable
- Sunday, January 12 at 6:30PM Buy Now Reservations Available
For the Hearing Impaired
The Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall is the first theater in Sarasota to install the revolutionary Hearing Loop System for those who suffer from hearing loss, thanks to financial support from Sertoma Sarasota. The hearing loop is the only system that transmits performers' voices from a microphone directly into a hearing aids or cochlear implants equipped with telecoils, allowing wearers to use hearing aids as wireless loudspeakers. This system complements the existing Sennheiser Infrared Listening System. Wireless headsets can be used at any seat in the auditorium and are available in both the Main and Bayside Lobbies. Sign language interpreters are available upon request through the box office.
Patrons in Wheelchairs or with Mobility Issues
Patrons in wheelchairs may enter through automatic doors in both Main and Bayside lobbies on ground level (no stairs). Accessible parking is available on the circle in front of the building and in the main parking lot. Cars must have necessary identification to qualify for these special arrangements. Patrons with mobility issues can be accommodated in restrooms off both lobbies. There is a wheelchair on the premises for emergency use, thanks to the generosity of Easter Seals.
Save BIG when you bring 10 or more.
Churches, Corporate Outings, Coworkers, Families Fundraising Organizations, Girls' Night Out, Meet-up Groups Schools, Scouts, Social Organizations, Clubs and more!
- 10% off regular prices for most performances in Sections B&C
- 20% off regular prices for Student Groups for most performances in Sections B&C
- A personal ambassador to handle details of your group event
- Convenient motor coach loading, unloading and parking
- On-site dining opportunity
CALL (941) 363-2025 | firstname.lastname@example.org | FAX (941) 951-1449
10% Deposit needed to reserve group seating. Balance must be paid 30 days before performance.